DMT is a drug with psychedelic impacts. It can be produced by plants in nature as well as by people in the lab. When we speak about DMT in the sense of drugs, we mean N,N-Dimethyltryptamine. That is the full name of the substance. The form appears in the terms of several other substances. Because of this, you need check it out first. DMT is simply not orally active. You can take in it without sensing a thing. That’s due to the fact that enzymes in your body system break down the substance to quickly. Only when the ingredient is used in combination with an MAO inhibitor (a substance that inhibits these enzymes), DMT becomes active and you can start tripping.
DMT is best-known as the greatest master of psychedelics. What you see and feel during the a DMT trip is out of this universe. There is not a way to express it. The challenging part of this trip is actually receiving into it. The most well-known form of DMT is the concentrated crystal or powder form.
What It Feels To Have A DMT Trip
1. Visual and auditory hallucinations.
2. They feel they went to new dimensions filled with strange things.
3. Some describe a feeling of leaving their body behind and allowing their spirit to float into other worlds.
4. Vibrant and deeply emotional
5. Interactions with mystical or extraterrestrial beings
6. Mostly users experience a feeling of detachment from self or ego death.
What are the possibilities side effects when consuming DMT?
1. Increased in heart rate.
2. Increased in blood pressure
4. Dilated Pupils
6. Chest tightness or pain
Compared to other strong hallucinogens like magic mushrooms or acid, DMT is considered to have a quite moderate side effects . It is a good idea to always have a trip sitter or friend present when consuming DMT. Because your perceptions can become irregular under the effect of DMT, it is merely better to have a person sober near you who can secure you and others from yourself.
Want to know more about DMT?