There are over 200 diverse kinds of varieties of mushrooms to be found growing on our world which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, refers to the basic fact that, as soon as eaten or brewed as a tea in the right quantity, these amazing fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “shrooms” ‒ can for the short term bring about noticeable changes to your sensing, vision and physical feelings.
The shrooms belonging to these crea are principally found in tropical and subtropical fields and woods. Commonly speaking, they can be found on every inhabitable landmass in an enormous wide variety of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most humid of jungles.
Most shroom strains are various types of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most continuously cultivated species. As a result, dozens of amazing strains have come about over the period of time. Multiple psychonauts state that “a cube is a cube” in terms of their effects. Having said that, these strains can be different in their potency, looks, growing requirements, and in general yields.
In this article, you will see the list of the most popular shrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
An estimate of 14,000 mushroom species have been outlined all over the entire world today. From these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door